Thursday, December 8, 2011

Day Eight

So today started off pretty rough. Emotionally I am drained. I am very tired of being at the hospital, but I know its the best thing for Owen. I would give my right arm to go home, take a shower, and sleep in my own bed. But that simply isn't going to happen. : /
Anyway, had my weekly sonogram today, and Owen looks great. His lungs are still taking some practice breaths, which makes the dr's very happy. All his organs are developing like they should. My blood pressure is low in the morning and then gets higher as the day goes on, but they do not seemed to be worried about it. The headaches are still lasting all day, which sucks, but again they do not seemed to be worried about that either. My high risk OB thinks that everything is going to go as it should and I will hopefully deliver at 38 weeks. I'm just hoping I do not lose my mind before then.

No comments:

Post a Comment