Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Days Nine - Twelve

I have spent the last few days either doing homework or taking an exam or being sick. Thankfully I am done with school for the semester, even got a B in my class!! :)
I got sick late Sunday nite, nothing baby related. I still am not feeling 100%. All of my labs this week have come back perfect. My blood pressure is still looking good and Owen is looking great as well. So no new reports on the baby front.
However, late Saturday nite, Stephen did as me to marry him!! We are both very excited. Sadly, he had to kneel down on one knee in my hospital room, but it was still very sweet!!
As of now, we don't have a date yet. We are planning on just having a reception to celebrate with our families and friends. More details on the wedding plans to come! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment