Thursday, December 1, 2011

Day One

As many of you know, I am now on bed rest until Owen arrives. I was originally at home but as of Tuesday nite, I was put in the hospital. My doctor feels this is a better option to make sure that both myself and Owen are safe.
The short term goal is to get me to 35 weeks, I am currently 32weeks and 4days. The long term goal is to get me to 38 weeks. I am just hoping to get to January 1st.
I figured now that I have all this free time, I'd start a blog to keep me busy and also inform everyone. Yesterday my doctor came by and just gave me a run down of what to expect. Everyday, I will start with having my blood pressure taken and being weighed. Then Owen will have his first stress test for the day. My blood pressure will be checked every four hours. Sometime in the evening, Owen will have his second stress test.
Once a week I will have blood work done and also a sonogram to make sure Owen still looks good. (I'm excited about getting to see my baby every week!)
And that was pretty much my day yesterday.
Today, started out the same. Stephen spent the nite with me last nite so we were able to be with each other a little before he went to work. I have been knitting a scarf for him and made alot of progress this morning. I've had one visitor as of today and I am hoping to have one more. It was nice seeing and talking to someone I know. Thanks again Arthur for coming by!
That's I'll for now. I will update later. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment