Friday, December 2, 2011

Day Two

Well today has been pretty uneventful. However, my blood pressure has been the best it has been in weeks! Most of my pressures have been 110's/60's!! Woohoo! Owen passed his first stress test this morning with flying colors. He's been a little chill today but he is still moving around and seems to be doing well.
The dr's are really happy with my stats today, which in turn makes me happy! I had a sonogram to make sure Owen was developing as should and got a GREAT report. I could see him breathing and his lungs are more developed than they expected. Apparently the steroid shots I got last week really helped. The dr did a 4D scan and I got to see his little face. He even stuck his tongue out at me! He is so adorable with the cutest, chubby cheeks! I can't wait to finally meet him!
Looking forward to a nice nite with Stephen since he will be away most of the weekedn on military orders. Tomorrow I should have a few visitors which makes me happy too!

No comments:

Post a Comment