Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Days Three-Seven

Sorry, I've been slacking off on blogging. I have been busy knitting baby items and finishing my last class for the semester.
So the last couple of days have been very uneventful medically. I have been have very low blood pressure for the last three days. All the nurses keep teasing me and asking me why I am in the hospital. lol!
Saturday, I had a lot of visitors and it was extremely nice. And Sunday I had some more visitors. It was a nice way to spend my weekend.
Today, Wednesday, has been the first day that I have not had a good day. My blood pressure is okay but not great. My protein levels have increased, I have keytones now, and I am having headaches that last all day and do not go away with tylenol. Its been a rough day. Hoping tomorrow will be better. Trying to stay as postive as I can. Its been a 8 days since I got put on hospital bed rest and 15 days since  I have been on bed rest as a whole. I am grateful for everyday that I am able to cook Owen a little longer!

No comments:

Post a Comment