Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Days Fourteen - Twenty-Seven

It's been a while since I have posted. I have been having some really off days and just didn't feel like updating.
So here is a recap of the last few days. Owen is fine, at his last sonogram he was was measuring big and weighing about 5lb 13oz. He is doing great and they are pleased with how he's developing. My blood pressure most days is good and my protein level's keep going up an down. I was really hoping to go home on bed rest, but I really am here for the long haul!
On Monday, my dr came by and we had a chat. I am going to be induced on Jan. 9th unless Owen comes on his own before then. I am REALLY hoping he comes before then but if not I am okay with that too. So in less than two weeks, I will be a mommy! Still crazy and scary to think about. Mostly, I am just excited to have my little man in my arms.
I will try to be more update with my posting. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment