Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Days Thirteen and Fourteen

Yesterday was a blah day. I ended up sleeping in until almost noon and just bummed around my room. I had normal blood pressure for most of the day. For some reason it always seems to spike around 6pm. Nothing too crazy though. Today started out as another blah day. I think its the crappy weather getting to me.  I got transferred to a new room, which I like much better. The best part of my day was seeing my little man, who apparently is not little at all! lol
I had my weekly sonogram, Owen is measuring 35w4d, I'm really 33w3d, so he is measuring big again. His current estimated weigth is 5lbs 13oz. My high risk dr says I defintely have a big baby in the making. Everything else looks great. He is still doing some practice breathing and has plenty of fluids. As far as the dr can tell, I am not at any risks to have to deliver him early for fetal development issues or fluid loss. Yay!
Hopefully my blood pressure will continue to look good and I will keep Owen cooking until I reach 38 weeks. Its crazy to see him now, especially in 4D. He looks more and more like a person everytime I see him. It makes me so happy. I just can't wait to meet him! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment